Thursday, December 31, 2009

iTunes Top 25 Most Played, Fall 2009

So...roughly every semester (can you tell I am forever in college life...) I reset my list of most played songs. Kind of to see what I have listened to for the last 6 months. So, sometime around July/August I reset my list. Well, here is my top 25 most played from the past semester before I reset! (Jennifer's is mixed in here, but it is mainly me)  


Song - Artist  
1. Umbrella - All Time Low  
2. Go Speed Racer Go - Ali Dee and the Deekompressors 
3. We Made You - Eminem 
4. Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne 
5. Don't Trust Me - 3OH!3 
6. The Best Damn Thing - Avril Lavigne 
7. Like It Or Not - Tastiskank 
8. The Driver is the DJ - Jason LeVasseur 
9. Opening/You're a Good Man Charlie Brown - Original Broadway Cast 
10. Centerfield - John Fogerty 
11. My Favorite Things - Me First and the Gimme Gimmes 
12. Kick Some Ass - Stroke 9 
13. I'm Alright - Jo Dee Messina 
14. Slipping - Neil Patrick Harris 
15. High School - Nerf Herder 
16. A Really Cool Dance Song - Bowling for Soup 
17. Girl Next Door - Saving Jane 
18. Take Me Out to the Ballgame - Carly Simon 
19. Don't Stop Believing - Journey 
20. Butterflies - Saving Jane 
21. So What - Pink 
22. Honky Tonk Badonkadonk - Trace Adkins 
23. No Hablo Ingles - Bowling for Soup  
24. Val Kilmer - Bowling for Soup 
25. Ticks - Brad Paisley

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you liked country music. Surprises me a bit. Although you are eclectic about music.

    ReplyDelete